Search results

1. 5

Valve with degree marks.. What is it?

I think I do have some sulfur in the water. Excellent point. I did not know that information. :o Is this ACV right on the front of the tank? The front of the tank has something with a schrader valve on it. Is this the ACV? To replace it, I drain the water, pull the valve, install new...
  2. 5

Again, thank you for all the help. One last question though. I am going from a 42 gallon galvanized tank to a 44 gallon bladder tank that I am picking up today. Well-X-Trol brand. (I'm sorry I couldn't order from you guys, I am having lots of air the in lines issues, and want to get this...
  3. 5

Thank you, Thank you!! I would have been lost without this forum. All the help and advice is sincerely appreciated! John
  4. 5

That's what I have! Thank you!! :D http://www.wellmate.com/pdf/Micronizer.pdf Now, can I rid myself of that valve, and install a bladder style tank, without pulling up the well? Thank you to everyone for their help! :) :)
  5. 5

Also, can I change to a bladder style tank? This would seemingly alleviate the problems with this system..
  6. 5

Thanks! I'll do a search on the procedure for changing this valve. Your help is much appreciated.
  7. 5

Well, I do believe it has two fittings, I'm likely wrong on the bladder part. Does this type of tank have an advantage or disadvantage to a bladder style tank? Which would be better? I'll take a look tonight. Thank you for your help with this. :)
  8. 5

Its a 42 gallon galvanized tank with air bladder.
  9. 5

And let me clarify, when I say degree marks, I mean 0º, 10º, 20º, 30º. Not temperature degree marks. Rotates from one side to the other. 0º being in the middle.
  10. 5

I'm having an issue with air in the lines. Only noticed in the toilets of the house. I have three bathrooms with two different toilet manufacturers, so its not just the toilet itself. I'm trying to learn by reading this forum, on how to solve the issue. I am trying to get a working...
  11. 5

My house, built in 2004 has a well, approximately 380' deep. I have what looks like a valve with degree marks on the top of it, before the pressure switch. What is this part called? Where can I find another? I searched but could not find anything directly realted to what it is. Any help...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks