Search results

1. Wrex

Old Gas Shutoff Valve Plugs?

Attached to an old have in my house by a string was a tiny tattered manilla envelope inside it were peculiar red plugs about the size and length of a pencil eraser. What were these used for?
  2. Wrex

Exposed Wiring

While cleaning up my garage this weekend I noticed something that may need correcting. My garage door opener is hard wired via Romex NM cable which is stapled to the surface of the ceiling and runs down the wall about 8 feet then through a hole to the basement (my garage is attached)...
  3. Wrex

Service Panel Problem Bryant Breaker Fried

Well all of a sudden last night (when it was high humidity no less) the breaker in my living room tripped. So I went to the basement and to the panel (a 1980s Crouse Hinds) and the breaker was in the off position. When I went to flip it back on I felt next to no resistance. I immediately...
  4. Wrex

White Rodgers Limit Switch Replacement

Post Deleted.
  5. Wrex

Compression Fitting Weeping Solution

A few days ago the saddle valve on my fridges ice maker leaked. What a mess after I shut the water off I decided to do it the right way by sweating in a T and installing a REAL valve so that I wouldn't have to deal with this again. Unfortunately upon further insepection whoever originally...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks