Search results

1. lkulb

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

It's Been Working Perfect For 48 Hrs. The New Kit Will Be In On Tuesday. I Guess I'll Have It If And When I Need It. I Am Still Holding Out Hope That I Don't Have To Pay The Plummer.
  2. lkulb

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

If The Pilot Goes Out And You Are Able To Get It Going Again Does That Mean The Thermocouple Is Still Ok ?
  3. lkulb

No Charge For The Parts Just Shipping. I Was Just Thinking That If The Pilot Light Stay's On ( And It Has ) I Would Wait To Have It Installed. Plummer Wants $90.00
  4. lkulb

Pilot Sight Glass Is Round. Called Whirlpool And From What I Was Able To Understand ( Bad English ) They Are Going To Send Me Everything I Need. If Pilot Light Does Not Go Out By The Time I Get The Kit Do You Think I Should Still Pay To Replace It Our Just Hold On To It?
  5. lkulb

Am I In Trouble Model Number- Fg1j5040t3nov Installed April 2005 Pilot Light Went Out Yesterday Took About Thirty Times B-4 It Lighted. After Tank Was Heated Pilot Went Out Again. Relit On First Try And Is Still On 24 Hrs. Later. This Is The First Time This Has Happend But After Reading This...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks