Search results

1. N

American Standard Cadet 3 13L Toilet - Could We Add a Dual Flush Kit?

I'm still hesitant.... (ok... "really" hesitant lol) but... I'm willing to have an open mind. :) I will check out the low flow a little more today. When I checked the other night, the closest Drake dealers are Gold Level dealers, which I think means they have a good number of models...
  2. N

You're right, it is a waste of water for liquid flushes. I am in eastern Canada, and 13L toilets are still available here (somewhat surprising, as recycling has been done for a long time in this area, and has ramped up over the past few years to include quite a number of things). In...
  3. N

We would love to do that, but the only ones we've found that have the dual flush are 6L/4L combos. Also, and this sounds so picky but.... I really don't like the flush being on top of the tank, and that is all I've seen (although again, they have all been low flush which we don't want...
  4. N

Thank you so much for your quick reply! hmmmm..... I was afraid that was going to be too easy. :( Are there any recommendations for 13L Toilets that could have a dual flush kit added? I did like the look and style of the TwoFlush kit. Any of the others I've seen are top of the tank...
  5. N

Hi everyone, Wow, I never knew there was soooo much to learn about toilets, it's been an education! I've spent some time looking around at toilets in person, reading online, and after discovering this site last night, I spent all evening reading these forums. This is a great resource...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks