Search results

1. C

Copper to Poly (black PE) transition

I have 1 1/2" black poly line running up my driveway. What sort of transition fitting do I need to hook this up to the 3/4" soft copper coming off the water meter. Also, I'd like to be able to shut the water off just on my side of the meter before it goes up my driveway. Should I put a...
  2. C

Low city pressure

I have city water at my house that is going up. 91 psi down at the road, but my driveway rises ~150ft. So I lose about 65psi. I need a pump to make up for this. There is also a fire sprinkler system slated to go in, so I need to be able to put out 30GPM. There's an 1.5" line coming from...
  3. C

Electrical Box in 2x6 T&G ceiling

I have a 2x6 car decking ceiling with a 2x4 cavity above through which to run electrical and plumbing. I'm puzzled by the best type of box to use to mount light fixtures in the room below. Obviously I'm going to want to cut into the ceiling to get the box flush with the bottom surface of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks