Search results

1. R

I can help people with Cable TV questions/problems

I like this site, there seem to be a lot nice helpful people here. I will be in and out of here often, trying to learn and maybe help where I can. I have three years of commercial and residential Cable TV installation experience in case anyone has problems or questions they would like to address.
  2. R

replacing wall tile around bathtub - any suggestions welcomed

Does the following look like like I have my bases covered? Should I paint the wallboard behind the shower enclosure? Should I put some other sort of membrane between the wallboard and shower enclosure? House is 60yo and it looks like original wall was a cement covered by tile (ugly pink -...
  3. R

How to store a used pump?

Hi, just recovered a 1998 jaccuzi deep well jet pump 5RP2 (separate pump/motor) and wish to store this for future use. Should I do anything special? This could be in storage for any number of years... Not sure if I should just drop it in a bucket of oil, or should I take the pump apart and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks