Search results

1. carlb

Air Jet Tub Recommendations?

I looked at Bain and it seemed too expensive, especially the tubs with the most features hitting the $4000 point. I would guess it would get used 12 to 24 times per year max, current tub use is about 2 times per year. So I had the bath remodeler quote a normal tub. He quoted a Jacuzzi Amiga...
  2. carlb

Should plumber have removed old risers and taken less 90s

Thanks for your comments. The bathroom remodeling company hired the plumber and met with him. I was there. It didn't occur to me I had to be specific about how he ran the pipe. The only conclusions I can some to for why are that he di dnot ave the 3/4" fittings he needed, or he did not want...
  3. carlb

Should plumber have removed old risers and taken less 90s

I attached pictures of the shower plumbing done by licensed plumber and inspected and approved. I'm wondering if it looks like good work? #1 is the big view and #2 is a closeup of the spaghetti that concerns me, #3 is the valve. Previously this plumbing was hooked up to a tub, now it's a...
  4. carlb

Moen 3320 IPS and 3330 CC Shower + Diverter Valve for Sprayer

My bathroom designer spec'd a Moen Moentrol 3320 which in one unit has two knobs that do the temp setting and 3-way transfer (shower,handspray, both). The plumber that installed it seemed to think it was a great unit. Have not gotten to use it yet. Moen 3330
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks