Search results

1. GooSkinBaldi

Need help with high gas bill.

Get a programmable thermostat. If you have a 2-stage furnace, get a thermostat made for 2-stage furnaces. This will prevent the furnace from burning at full BTU’s when there is only a minor temperature difference to reach the desired temperature. You should also consider installing a whole...
  2. GooSkinBaldi

Master Bath Plumbing Remodel: advice/feedback needed

It was just the toilet on the 3†stack vent before. The old whirlpool tub drained into a 2†drain located next to the 3†vent stack, you can see it in the first picture. There’s a T just after the P-Trap that vented the tub drain inside the old tub deck and up the left wall. I’m...
  3. GooSkinBaldi

First off, thanks for the reply. When viewing the picture, the wall to the right is an inside wall, the center wall is an outside wall, and the wall to the left (not shown in picture) is the wall between the attic above the garage and the bath. So the only wall I can hide the vent in is the...
  4. GooSkinBaldi

Does a dual water heater installation require that the water heaters be the same size

I installed as Jimbo suggested as the energy efficient argument seemed to make sense to me. Everything has been working fine, plenty of hot water. Thanks for the feedback guys. -Gary
  5. GooSkinBaldi

I am remodeling our master bath and would appreciate some advice on how to proceed with the plumbing rough in for the toilet and tub. I need to move one of our main stack-vents about 5 feet to conceal it within another wall. I’ve attached a picture detailing my proposed plumbing...
  6. GooSkinBaldi

Does a dual water heater installation require that the water heaters be the same size

I just moved into a house with a 50 gal natural gas water heater that was put in at the beginning of the year. The only problem is that it is not beefy enough to fill our whirlpool tub or to meet our other needs. I would like to put in a 75 gal water heater and connect it in series with the...
  7. GooSkinBaldi

Shower Stop-Check Valve Leaks at Screw

Tightening the nuts stoped the leak I decided to break down and buy some deep sockets to tighten the nuts. I tightened the outer nut and the leak has stopped.
  8. GooSkinBaldi

Picture Here's a picture of what I'm talking about.
  9. GooSkinBaldi

Please forgive me as I am very wet behind the ears when it comes to plumbing. I live in a condo so the only way I can shut off the water to my shower is through these T-shaped shut off valves. Using a flat head screw driver, one can tighten the screws to shut off the water and loosen the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks