Search results

1. E

Toilet constantly refilling - Cadet 3

I have a Cadet 3 I installed about 1 week ago. I've noticed that the water level drops very very slowly. Then at a certain point, the toilet will refill the water level to the original point, and this will repeat. It gets annoying at night, I hear this happening when I'm going to sleep. What...
  2. E

Tub and Overflow drain, PVC to existing threaded Iron?

Installing a new whirlpool here. I have to replace the existing iron or brass tub drain and overflow pipe. I'd like to use PVC, how do I connect it? There are threads on the iron. Can I put the PVC in like the old iron pipes and put a slip nut over them? If not, do I need to use something other...
  3. E

Iron toilet drain, no flange, 1 bolt disintgrated, other rusted on?

I removed my toilet and the concrete around it. I found one of the bolts has just turned to dust, the other one is rusted on. I believe the drain is cast iron or something else (it's black?). As you can see in the picture the one on the right is gone, and the hole expanded to the edge and now...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks