Search results

1. G

Two problems - controller leaking, underground pvc broken somewhere

One of the controllers for my garden sprinklers is spewing water. What's the best way to fix this? I've seen one You-tube video showing how to take it apart; looks like I could do it. My second problem is worse. I've got water puddling on my lawn when I am hand watering. I believe the...
  2. G

Sprinklers not popping up

I was wrong in my original message saying that the heads are not popping up. They pop up but only half way. Sorry I wasn't more exact to begin with. Ginny
  3. G

Jimbo I will try your idea of looking for leaks at other sources. I just read some notes I made after talking with Rainbird about a leaking head years ago. They recommended removing the "body" and flushing it with water and putting back on the same body. It worked in 2005. I may try that...
  4. G

It sounds like you are saying the reason to cut away soil down to where I'll be removing the body, is to keep soil from falling into the pvc pipe at the bottom? Are you also suggesting flushing the system after removing the old body but before putting on the new one to flush out any dirt...
  5. G

I have Rainbird sprinklers. Several of the heads aren't popping up. I cut the grass away from the heads, no change. I believe I need to change the entire heads. I read that I have to go down several inches and cut away the soil that is surrounding it. Sounds like a bit of work. I had a...
  6. G

50 year old toilet backs up sometimes

I have been told several times now that there is no longer a problem with flushing high quality toilets like the Toto. So I guess changing to a new toilet isn't the issue for me. I always like to know that I really don't have a choice when it comes to putting out $$. If both of you...
  7. G

50 year old toilet backs up sometimes

I have two bathrooms back to back with toilets on the same adjoining wall. One toilet almost overflows about once a month or so. Just now it came to within an inch of overflowing. I went into the other bathroom and flushed that toilet which had no problem. I assume they are both dumping...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks