Search results

1. X

Does anyone have the same problem with hot water line?

Thanks for the reply and information! After several tests my conclusion is that the hot/warm water makes the sound. I also called a plumbing company and explained the situation, the guy told me it was the water expanding. So I am going to stop worrying about this. Thanks again for...
  2. X

Thanks for the suggestion! ! I've turned the tempurature to low last night. Today after work I ran the water in the master sink with drain stop plugged (water is still a little bit warm), I still hear the sound but it's not as frequent as when the water was hot. :( I am going to run the...
  3. X

Hi, all: Does anyone hear kind of dripping sound after hot water runs? This is in my trouble master bathroom again. After I use hot water from master sinks I hear some kind of sound just like dripping. Faster at the beginning then slowing down and then stop. This seems only happening when...
  4. X

master shower leak at one corner

Ruth, thank you very much for sharing your exprience! I'm so glad to know that this forum is so helpful and hope I can fix my problem soon. :) How can I find out the root of the problem? Any suggestions or referrals? Another question: how will I know if the wall behind tile is wet or not...
  5. X

Jimbo, thanks for replying! One more question. I've tested the drain by filling up the shower pan using bucket and let the water drain. No leak found at the corner. Good news! :) I also found that there is one place towards the bottom of the shower tile wall where the grout has cracked...
  6. X

Hi, All: I'm new to the forum and to the city too. Just moved in to a house built in 1998 several months ago. The carpet next to master shower right corner has water damage. After lift the carpet up I found out that the wood under the carpet is black. So the leak has been there for a while...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks