Search results

1. A

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Gotcha. That makes sense, it just seems to me that anyone with any sense would just keep anything flamable far away from any pilot flames. I guess there's an idiot born every minute. Well, I spoke with WP again today... Had a nice young lady in the Philippines tell me she would send me...
  2. A

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Question about Flamable Vapors I'm not any kind of expert, but with the a gas furnace within 10 feet of the water heater, a furnace with no POS flamelock safety guard air-tight combustion chamber system, if flamable vapors were present, wouldn't the furnace ignite them? I mean, if that is the...
  3. A

Can't, I'm broke. My Wife and I are both unemployed right now. Does Lowes only sell WP water heaters? I mean, if I try to return it for a store credit (no receipt), do I HAVE to get another WP? If so, I'd rather just try to make this one work. Even if they do allow the exchange, I'll have...
  4. A

Flame Trap Modification? This thread has been more helpful than Lowes, AWHC, or the Consumer Complaints sites. My situation: Pilot out, wouldn't re-light, cleaned flametrap, didn't work. Called WP, paid $18 for door kit w/thermal switch. Installed door kit, pilot lights but won't stay...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks