Search results

1. shag_fu

4" shower drain

Trying to find a 4" shower drain(pipe dia. Not strainer size) for a small pond. I may be referring to it wrong which would mess up my google search. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Josh
  2. shag_fu

Delex replacement handle

Im trying to find a replacement handle for a delex tub/shower faucet. Apparently the previous owner had the same prob as he was using a moen handle that kinda works but not properly. Ive been to lowes, m3n@rds, home depot, etc but only find delta which doesnt quite fit. Have to wait til monday...
  3. shag_fu

Replacing a galv nipple

I just bought a really old 2 unit building and need to do a little plumbing to get the water flowing properly. I have a galvanized nipple connecting the supply, into a gate valve, into what looks like brass 90 and nipple. I want to replace it with all 3/4 copper pref with maybe a 1/4 turn valve...
  4. shag_fu

Whole house flow problem

I just bought an old(90 yrs) 2 unit house. One of the thing I have on my list to fix is inconsistent and low flow to all the water outlets. After about 10 minutes in the sink water from both hot and cold slow to a trickle. After about 5 minute flow resumes. Pressure and flow rate seem low...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks