Search results

1. C

Hybrid Irrigation and Domestic System Pressure

Everyone thank you for your input and advice. I've got our system working with pressures between 40 and 50 psi at a flow of 18gpm. To achieve this I drained our 500 gallon to 3/5 full. This created a much larger air pocket, as recommended. I pressurized the tank to 50 psi using a...
  2. C

Jim, thanks for the input! After evaluating the system further I am considering installing bladder storage/pressure tank between the existing 500 gallon steel (with no bladder) pressure tank and the domestic water line. The existing tank relies solely on air for pressure (previously supplied...
  3. C

I have a question regarded a water delivery system I've inherited the maintenance of. The system pulls water out of a very clean irrigation ditch feed by an artisian well. Our pump is a goulds gt20 (2 hp), it pulls water out of the ditch to feed the irrigation system directly and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks