Search results

1. BrentAudi

AO Smith Double Burner Tank

Not able to find out any information. Posted it here hoping for the possibility that the plumber that uploaded it to Youtube might be a member here. Must be a large tank. Seems as though with two burners, the BTU would be close to 100,000 btu? I think it is a unique design.
  2. BrentAudi

I was able to find within a Google search the replacement burner set up. It stated that it was for AO Smith. I just think the two burners is such a cool setup.
  3. BrentAudi

I stumbled on this video tonight. Made me very curious. Did a Google search but could not find any information about it. Was wondering about the size of this tank and BTU input of the burners. Anyone run into these?
  4. BrentAudi

American Standard Push-Pull Shower Valve

Sadly I think I will have to give up on this dear valve. I wanted to keep it for Nostalgic reasons, but I won't be able. I took the valve apart very easy. Tried to get the seats out and it was a not going to happen. I brought them to a plumbing place and they tried for me for free, and they...
  5. BrentAudi

Looks like DANCO Brand makes a "rebuld kit" for the inner working of the valve. Not too bad a price. Here is link to Home Depot. Looks like it is a special order. https://www.homedepot.com/p/DANCO-Repair-Kit-for-American-Standard-Tub-and-Shower-Faucet-80713/202070992
  6. BrentAudi

Thanks HJ! Just curious about the inner rubber "seats". When taken out, are these common size "seats" that I could match up at Lowes or HD? Or were they specifically designed for this valve?
  7. BrentAudi

Thanks HJ! I will check out BPI. Thanks also for the history of the workings of the valve. To me it kind of works like an electric water valve. It has worked perfect up until the last year. Where it has gone from drip to a light run. I am going to take it apart in a day or so and see if a...
  8. BrentAudi

Hello, I read your question concerning water still pouring out of the handle before and after you did the rebuild. Was just curious if you figured out what was the issue? I have this same control in one of my bathrooms and I am wondering if I should do a rebuild of the old or just replace the...
  9. BrentAudi

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

I Got A Bradford White!!! Hello all! I finally had enough of this "Whirlpool" tank. The smell started again, and I decided to check into something else. My Plumber friend told me that he did not think I would be happy with a "tankless" due to my hot water usage, and liking really hot...
  10. BrentAudi

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Phew.... Hello all, Well, my plumber friend came by and check out my flue's and such. He said that everything looks good, and there is good draw for both Furnace and HW Tank. He did tell me that his shop has had many of these FlameLock tanks. His opinion is that there is not enough draw...
  11. BrentAudi

Thanks Guys!!! Thanks for caring guys! The tank actually did have the larger square window for viewing, but not that reset button. I was at Lowes tonight, and did see that the new improved "Flame Lock" tanks did have the reset button, and some of them had a Honeywell control valve. I did not...
  12. BrentAudi

Whirlpool Flame Lock Flamer Woes..... Okay..... This is a great thread, and a great site! Thanks to all that posted your troubles about this crazy hot water tank design! Here is the bottom line...... I have had this hot water tank for about 1.5 years. It is a 40 gallon version. Yep...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks