Search results

1. hormy_83

Install Tub Shower Combo without Tub Filler

We are remodeling our bathroom, which includes ripping out our prior shower stall and re-tiling it. My wife picked out a shower head / tub filler combo at the local big box store, and it comes with a 4 port valve. She picked the Moen Varese My question is, since this is a shower stall, I have...
  2. hormy_83

No Ground for Outdoor Lights

I'm in the process of replacing my old lamp poles and lights outside with new ones. I have noticed that the previous ones were installed with UF wire buried directly underground. Since moving into my house I've always thought it was weird that the UF wire terminates at the house by connecting...
  3. hormy_83

Removing Laundry Tub

Hey guys, I'm Nick. I've got a question on a project I hope to finish up this weekend. I'm in the middle of a kitchen/laundry room remodel. While doing this my wife decided it would be better to remove the laundry tub and instead put a cabinet and counter there. So I am going to install...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks