Search results

1. juggalo6

115 or 230?

Thanks guys. You've really been a big help!!!! By the way, my pump is only 70ft deep so I'll have to do the math with the website you gave me.
  2. juggalo6

115 or 230?

I brought my generator out there and hooked it up to one of the 115 volt outlets and it took about half an hour to build the pressure up to 40lbs. The pump cycled on and off every 3 to 4 minutes while building pressure which leads me to believe the pump MIGHT be runing slow because it's hooked...
  3. juggalo6

115 or 230?

There is no circuit breakers. This is vacant land with a pre-existing well and septic. The only electrical components are the red,green,and black wires coming from the pump that goes to the pressure switch.
  4. juggalo6

115 or 230?

OK, As I posted in an earlier thread, I just bought a piece of land that has a well that has been sitting for about two years. I called the well people that installed to get info on what I have, like you guys said. Now, I have a 1 hp submersible pump and the well guy said it could be hooked up...
  5. juggalo6

First Timer!!!

If that doesn't straighten it out, you may need to replace the air volume control (looks like a little metal "flying saucer"). I don't have one of those on my tank. The only thing I have is a pressure gauge screwed in to some adjustible piece about half way up the side of the tank. And...
  6. juggalo6

Waterlogged well - no bladder?

Like I mentioned, My setup is almost identical to Phil The Pitchers's. It was leaking around the fittings where the pressure switch was. That's why I started to change everything out.
  7. juggalo6

First Timer!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a "Galvanized Water Tank "setup . If I'm not mistaken, is it a check ball that the shrader and pressure switch is tapped into? I have went to my local Lowe's and with no luck finding this piece to replace...
  8. juggalo6

Waterlogged well - no bladder?

newbie I have a setup very similar to his. If I'm not mistaken, is that a check ball that the shrader and pressure switch is tapped into? I have went to my local Lowe's and with no luck finding this piece to replace the existing leaker(which was a check ball).I am a first time owner of a well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks