Search results

1. G40

Champion Toilet Flush Problem

The drain is the same drain that has been in use for the past 25 years. It wasn't a problem with the older toilets.
  2. G40

Champion Toilet Flush Problem

I recently installed a Champion Flush toilet at my business and have already had 2 clogging problems with it. It seems like the plunger in the tank is not staying up long enough to allow the necessary amount of water to enter the toilet for each flush. This is resulting in the 'solid matter'...
  3. G40

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

How to Hot-Wire Tower? Can you explain to me how to hot-wire the tower. I recently got one of these toilets and I have had two drain clogs because the toilet is not sending enough water with the flush. I think it is because the plunger falls too quickly. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks