Search results

1. M

Inficon whisper ultrasonic leak detector

Has anyone used one of these ultrasonic leak detectors? If so i'd like to hear about your experiences. http://www.inficonultrasonicleakdetectors.com/en/whisperultrasonicleakdetector.html
  2. M

Inficon whisper ultrasonic leak detector

Has anyone used one of these ultrasonic leak detectors? If so i'd like to hear about your experiences. http://www.inficonultrasonicleakdetectors.com/en/whisperultrasonicleakdetector.html
  3. M

Confused on supply sizing

Mikept: Are you asking how many gpm cold for the tub faucet? You know, i guess i'm thinking of this wrong. I've got the delta r2707 rough in valve (the delta site seems to be down at the moment so i can't find the exact specs) But, if i remember correcly it only stated 15gpm, not hot/cold. So...
  4. M

Thanks for all the responses. This is in Illinois governed by the Illinois Plumbing code, which seems to be most closely related to the standard plumbing code. Since the building supply size has been brought up, and you guys have been so kind already, here are my details on how i've come up...
  5. M

So, tub fillers that flow 10-15 gpm are pretty common. But is it common to have 1" copper supply to the tub? Also the tub valves themselves are 1/2" copper. So my big question is, should i be putting in 3/4" or 1" copper. I forgot to mention the lenght is approximatley 35 feet. -Whirlpool...
  6. M

I've seen guidlines that state that flow rates through copper pipe should be designed to NOT exceed 5-7 feet per second. Is this accurate? If i have one supply for the following fixtures: Whirlpool tub faucet, 4.0 units Shower, 2.0 units Bath/Shower, 4.0 units 2 Lavs, 2.0 units Unit total...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks