Search results

1. W

Brine tank full of water

Ok, the water level does not increase.....it is high enough in the tank so that if I add 100 pounds of salt the water is still above the salt level. So from your answer am I correct that there is not a probem since I am getting soft water? Thank you for your help, it is very much appreciated. bob
  2. W

Brine tank full of water

I have a Fleck 5600SE valve and when my softener finishes regenerating the brine tank ends up being about half full of water. Any idea what would be causing this.....shouldnt the amount of water in the tank be lower than the salt level? thanks for your help. bob
  3. W

Fleck 5600 or 5600SE

I am looking to buy a 48000 grain water softener and I was wondering if anyone had advice on which would be a better valve the 5600 or 5600SE. Thanks in advance for any advice. bob
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks