Search results

1. gsecord

4 inch sand sucker

does any one have plans and demensions for makeing a 4 inch well sand sucker thanks george
  2. gsecord

well caseing

why is the caseing pulled up 5 ft to exspose the well point.wont the sand cave in on the point?will it work with the caseing still around the well point thanks george
  3. gsecord

check valve

i have a brand new 2 and a half brass check valve.inside there is a spring and also a nut.is this nut supposed to be loose or tightened up how does this work thanks george
  4. gsecord

How deep can a pump "suck" water from?

can somebody explain why a shallow well pump wont suck water at a depth of 29 ft? what kind of pump will and do you have any suggestions thanks george
  5. gsecord

bladder tank

does any body have a drawing of a bladder tank hooked up tp a shallow well pump thanks george:confused:
  6. gsecord

water well help

i recently augered down to 18 ft.i hit muddy water i then sand sucked a 3 inch caseing down to 26 ft i have 6ft2inchs of water in the 3 inc case .could you tell me how much water i need and also what size point i should put down and what size pump i will need .iam going to sprinke with garden...
  7. gsecord

ticking pvc pipe from gas furnace

i have a 90 plus gas furnace the problem is the vent pipe that runs through the crawl space keeps ticking when the furnace is on and then for a short time after the furnace shuts off is the vent pipe which is sch.40 to long.is there any set distance for this.it runs under a crawl space about...
  8. gsecord

cast iron pipe

i have inch and a half galvinized pipe that is leaking.it goes into the cast iron pipe it is leaking at the joint .is there any way to replace it with pvc and also how would i seal it in the cast iron pipe.it is the tub drain line. thanks george
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks