Search results

1. bob_cville

Venting Issue With Shower Remodel

We are remodeling our Master bath with a plan of changing the 3 foot by 4 foot one piece fiber glass shower to a tiled shower with two tiled walls and two glass walls. I found this picture looking toward the shower which has the door in front of the toilet and a wall dividing the the shower...
  2. bob_cville

Dam on pond Problem

Greetings We bought a property earlier this year with a small but deep pond. (maybe 1/2 acre by 30 feet deep) The pond level has been steadily going down. I assumed it was because we haven't had much rain, but just today I found that the pond drain line at the bottom of the dam has a 3"...
  3. bob_cville

Grounding for Water Heater

Greetings All, I'm replacing a failed electric water heater that was connected with 10-2 romex wire without ground. The inspector says that since it was that way before it is grandfathered in but it seems to me that it would be safer if it was grounded. Immediately above the water heater...
  4. bob_cville

Remodeling Duplex

We recently purchased an older duplex that has been rented out for some time. The resident of one half moved out and we were starting the process of fixing it up to rent again, and decided to remove the ugly sheet flooring and replace it with something new. Upon pulling it up we discovered...
  5. bob_cville

Is my supply pipe leaking?

Greetings, I have well water, and recently I've noticed that the well pump seems to come on when no water is being used anywhere in the house. Additionally there is a spot on the ground between the well and where the water pipe enters the house where the ground is soggy and squishy (<-- I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks