Search results

1. Lowell

Need Model Number for this Delta Monitor

Could someone please tell me Model number for this Delta Monitor valve? Thank you
  2. Lowell

Replace shutoff valve

I need to replace shutoff valve in bath vanity line to exterior faucet. Valve (with red knob) will not shutoff water flow completely. What would be the best type valve and easiest to change? Thank you
  3. Lowell

Help lost screwdriver !

My daughter(honestly) dropped/lost screwdriver while replacing flapper etc in Toto one piece toilet. Screwdriver went down the opening in the bottom of tank. I purchased a couple of flexible tools with magnets,then went over to her house and tried, but can't even touch the SD. can't see or feel...
  4. Lowell

Toto Dalton price

There is only one Toto dealer within 50 miles from my location and they only sell for List Price. Is this what I should expect? Online and shipping charges aren't much better. Anyone have any special sources. I'm in central Ohio.
  5. Lowell

Flapper Problem

I have problem with Flapper sticking in UP position. This started all of sudden without any adjustments being made to toilet tank (American Standard). I checked and both little tabs/prongs are in correct position. I have taken all the slack out of chain to handle and nothing seems to make any...
  6. Lowell

No Water --Mansfield Frost-Proof sill cock

Mansfield Model 578-8L I'm unable to get any water out of outdoor faucet (anti-siphon frost proof sill cock). Faucet was fine when I used it last(last Fall). Hose was disconnected before freezing temps and was OK then. Now no water at all from faucet. The handle turns normally. I removed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks