Search results

1. Jpb116

I can't find a quick disconnect gas connector

Any internet sources for this would be appreciated
  2. Jpb116

I can't find a quick disconnect gas connector

I'm sure someone here can help me ... I'm looking for a brass 3/4 inch quick disconnect valve for my propane line to my generator. The type that you slide the outer sleeve back : plug in the male part : and slide the outer sleeve of the female part back: locking it together leak free. Any...
  3. Jpb116

Bubbling toilet and shower

So, if the tank is pumped and the environmental conditions are consistent... is the vent config in the drawing correct enough to be functional? Another question... Does the outside clean-out act as a vent or is it closed? Mine looks older with a domed top and some for of gap around the dome
  4. Jpb116

The tank is pumped yearly, and being only a basement bath tank means it doesn't get used too often. On the vent subject I should mention that the two vents are about 3 feet apart. This is a small room. The under sink vent looks like an add on where the 2" vent pipe next to it is house built...
  5. Jpb116

- I have a basement bathroom with 2 sinks a toilet and a shower. - The home has 2 septic systems so the basement setup has a dedicated septic system. - When my sinks run the toilet bubbles and burps. If you were to flush it while it were bubbling the water would not go down and the shower...
  6. Jpb116

Reverse osmosis - tank pressure?

Hi all. what is the best pressure to charge a RO holding tank too?
  7. Jpb116

what type of hose for a toe kick heater?

nhmaster, I'm not sure I undertsand your response... Are you suggesting that I plumb it with copper only? If I could I would, the area it's going can not support that type of install. I'll also need to be able to move it once installed to allow for maintenence should it eve need it. A...
  8. Jpb116

what type of hose for a toe kick heater?

Can I use a faucet hose, 30" steel braided over rubber, to tie in my toe kick heater? Or is there some special type of hose or this ?
  9. Jpb116

Help with Toe Kick loop - parts question.

Thanks HJ Yes, i do mean a Mono Flo tee. And thanks I thought I needed 2 but wasn't certain
  10. Jpb116

Help with Toe Kick loop - parts question.

I'm ready to install a toe kick heater. I believe I have all the parts I need I just have one last question. At the entry point of the loop I have a "dual directional tee" (sorry for not knowing the real name). My question is can I use a regular tee on the output side or should I use another...
  11. Jpb116

my toe kick heater won't get hot? Help`

No need to ask my question ... I just discovered I installed my mono flow T incorrectly ...
  12. Jpb116

Project done and inspection complete!

Pictures coming! I'll take some shot tomorrow and post them. !!
  13. Jpb116

Project done and inspection complete!

To everyone that helped out out with my bathroom buildout... Thanks!! We're approved (with a nice compliment from the inspector on the neatness of the work) and everything is working perfectly!!! I could have NEVER done it without the concise and patient assistance from the professionals on...
  14. Jpb116

Adhesive for PVC to ABS?

Thats what I thought. I'm going to change my shower base drain to an ABS version... No risk!
  15. Jpb116

Adhesive for PVC to ABS?

Is there one that exsists? My shower base is PVC equiped but my waste lines are ABS and I dont have room for a fernco...
  16. Jpb116

Will this tub vent? Pic attached!

position relative to the trap. So it's not proper to vent before the trap? That's good info, and the reason for my pic and question...
  17. Jpb116

trap... The trap is below the drain. This setup is above the floor, the p-trap is below the floor between the joists.
  18. Jpb116

Please bear in mind that the vent tube will be tied into the vent for the shower going through the roof.
  19. Jpb116

Not sure I have the right Thinset, thoughts?

Hi all, I'm ready to put down my shower base which is a one piece molded presloped tile ready deal. The manufacturer recommends a latex modified thin set as a base. I also understand that I'd want to use a latex modified under my durock for the tile floor. I just picked up a bag of thin set...
  20. Jpb116

cant find no-hub couplings AARRGGHH

Thanks Krow! And Terry, I'd never have made it through this project without your experts!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks