Search results

1. Lea

smells like Urine but no little boys in the house.

My sister has a 1960's home and all the bathrooms were recently remodeled before she moved in with all new fixtures and new tile. The strangest thing is that the down stairs bathroom which is only used by guest smells like urine. Not the typical sewer smell but pee. No little boys or dogs use...
  2. Lea

lots of water in vent pipe

Hello, You helped me so much with recommending and installing my new Toto Drake that I hope you can help me with this elementry question. I am changing out a faucet in a guest bathroom. When I disconnected the vent pipe adjacent to the trap water poured out of the vent pipe. I placed a...
  3. Lea

HOT water in the toilet

Hello, We have an builder grade water closet that flushes very hot water. The builder is long gone and we know we must rip into the wall to access the cold water line. That project is not very high on our to-do list; it has been a few years with no progress. A plumber told us, the tank or bowl...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks