Search results

1. Drainplug

install outdoor hydrants

Hello, I want to install two outdoor frost-free hydrants on my property. I know that I have seen plans online (drawings) on how to install them , but I can't seem to find them now. Does anybody know where online that I could find a drawing view and instructions for installing a hydrant? Thanks...
  2. Drainplug

Outdoor water hydrant

Hello, I am going to install (2) outdoor water hydrants on my property. They are the kind that will not freeze during cold weather. I have previously run the underground water lines around the footings of my attached 3 car garage a few years back when I built the garage. All I have to do is...
  3. Drainplug

pre-charged pump tank

Hello, I have a question about the operation of a pre-charged water pump tank that is used in a house that has water provided from a well. If you have a pump tank lets say of 36 gallons and have the pressure limit cut on/off switch set at 40/60psi you will get about 9-9.5 gal. drawdown before...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks