Search results

1. amdskip

Evaluating drain options

Hello All, I have ripped out an old bathroom that consisted of a tub/shower, sink, and toilet all in a row. The room adjacecent to all of this had a kitchen sink. This is the drain that is visable on the lefthand side of my picture. The new plans call for leaving the tub/shower in the same...
  2. amdskip

How does this look?

Thanks, I'll get some copper for that. My instructions are mostly pictures:(
  3. amdskip

How does this look?

Wanted to make sure this looked ok before I went sealing it up. Pictures There are a few pictures in there before that one if you use the arrows at the top to view them. Yes I am a messy plumber, practice makes perfect right:D
  4. amdskip

Bathroom vent inside soffit

Both of my full baths currently vent to the attic and I plan on changing that. I have the vents to install them in the gable. My question is how the heck do I get up there to use a holesaw and vent them? My house is a 2 story and where I want to place them has my 1 story garage directly below...
  5. amdskip

PRV and expansion tank on cpvc setup

Sounds good, looks like I need PRV. **** has them for around $25 shipped, Watts brand, would this work? Next comes a brass T to which I can screw in a pressure gauge. Next another shut off valve. Then convert back to CPVC. Then expansion tank. Any advice for this? My coworker has a...
  6. amdskip

PRV and expansion tank on cpvc setup

A coworker who lives in the same neighborhood as me recently had his pipes replaced and the plumbers determined that his water pressure was registering over their 100 psi gauge. I am now wondering if my pressure is too high (I'm sure it is) and I would like to install a prv and I believe an...
  7. amdskip

Replace bathtub drain

Hi all, I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodeling project (everything getting replaced except the tub) and I want to replace the drains. The problem is getting to the connections to replace them. http://picasaweb.google.com/skippysg/HouseInProgress/photo#5160354166477381346 Various...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks