Search results

1. bounced

septic tank problem, or not?

Ok, so they came back out. Without the patio in the way, they were able to open the other access and get to the inlet. It is broken, the top part has fallen off right at the intersection, so I think it's pretty useless as is. The water level was not up to the inlet, however, so the inlet...
  2. bounced

Thanks guys, I believe the original plumber said the tee had cracked and fallen to the bottom, but I might be misquoting (that's what I meant by collapsed). Anyway, I went ahead and pulled the patio down this morning. Hated to do it but it really does seem like somebody wasn't thinking...
  3. bounced

Hello all, I have yet to find a local plumber I have absolute confidence in so I thought I might get a second opinion here. A few days ago, we started having slow draining from both bathrooms (tub & toilet) in our house - drain pipes for both meet near septic tank. Since it'd been about 5...
  4. bounced

A/C condensate lines

Happened to notice this down in the crawlspace a few days ago and I've got a few questions for those more knowledgeable since this looks... problematic :p . 1. The secondary condensate outlet is dripping occasionally, even though I checked the primary line and it is flowing too. Is that...
  5. bounced

newbie question regarding p trap replacement

I barely brushed against the bottom of the p-trap underneath the sink this weekend and it fell into little pieces. I went and bought another one and was replacing it when I realized the pipe connecting the trap to the wall pipe was cracked too. In trying to remove it, it too has become a...
  6. bounced

How long does it take a leak to dry out in a crawlspace?

Hello, Total plumbing ignoramus here, so maybe this is a stupid question. Found a leak under the house a few days ago. There's a wet spot in the wood around the toilet drain pipe and about a foot away one of the joists has a wet spot that's about a square foot (there's no direct link of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks