Search results

1. G

Help diagnose the hot water problem in our condo!

Ok, different plumber came yesterday and discovered a valve was half open. Opened it all the way and pressure seemed to return. However this morning the water temperature was lukewarm at best. Plumber called back and as relayed to my condo trustee this is what he said the problem was. "The...
  2. G

The pipe diameter information is what was given to me by the plumber. The dimensions may be incorrect the egress is clearly larger then the inlet.
  3. G

This problem started recently. I am in a condo of six units. Our hot water is derived from two big hot water heaters, working in tandem. Recently the overall hot water pressure seems lower then before and now when someone else either yourself or someone else in the building also uses hot water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks