Search results

1. DougH

Help-Odd smell - not sulpher!

I am redoing a first floor bath. A plumber came to connect the shower and toilet. He also plumbed the vanity wall for a wall faucet - which is not connected yet. The vanity sink drain pipe is plugged with a cloth and plastic to block sewer gas - but the smell is not coming from this. We...
  2. DougH

Wall-Mount Faucet Height Question

I am having a granite top put on a very narrow vanity with an undermount sink. There is not enough room for a deck mounted faucet so I have to have a wall mount. I purchased Hansgrohe Terrano wall mount faucet. However the instructions are not clear as to how high up from the counter to...
  3. DougH

Toto Colonial White seat match

I bought the Toto Drake in colonial white, which is the perfect match to the American Standard white sink I have. However, The seat which is suppose to also be Colonial White doesn't seem to match the bowl/tank. It looks almost pink by comparison. I already exchanged the bowl once because...
  4. DougH

Kohler lav sink clicker drain

Kohler lav sink clicker drain? I have to have a wall mounted faucet so I need a lav drain without a lever that opens and closes it. Kohler used to make the "clicker drain" K7700 - which has been replaced with the K7124 now called the "touch activated" drain. The stopper is basically spring...
  5. DougH

compact 2" p trap?

I am replacing a first floor shower stall. In order to remove the old stall I had to cut out a section of the copper drain pipe including the p trap (I have complete access from the basement). I went to Lowes to buy 2" sch 40 PVC fittings to replace the section I had to remove. My dilema is...
  6. DougH

Plunging a TOTO Drake

I am trying to decide on which Toto toilet to buy. I like the Drake but I read somewhere that the shape of the bowl makes it almost impossible to plunge in the the event it ever does clog. Is that true? Or was it a different Toto model?
  7. DougH

basic shower stall valves

Great forum. I am redoing my shower stall. It currently has seperate hot and cold controls and a showerhead from the early 1960's. If someone flushes the toilet or runs water elsewhere in the house while the shower is on, the temperature stays fairly constant but the pressure goes down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks