Search results

1. DianaJ

Moen Posi-temp volume

Moen defective showerhead My plumber's worker installed a moen 82496 shower kit and after he left I found the shower head volume flow to be excessive (seemed to be over 2.5gpm). Turns out the restrictor was damaged and we replaced it with another head.
  2. DianaJ

Shower handle sticking out too far

showerhead defective The Moen showerhead in the 82496 kit seemed to have much more volume than 2.5 gpm spec. Turns out the internals were defective and missing part of the restrictor. So I used a Grohe showerhead that I had from 10 years ago and it now has the proper flow volume out of the...
  3. DianaJ

Shower handle sticking out too far

Moen 82496 My plumber just replaced an old Delta single handle shower/tub fixture and installed a Moen 82496bn. I chose this Moen because it had a spout that didn't protrude too much and a smaller shower head. The handle sticks out about 3.75 inches+ from the finished wall ( the gap between...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks