Search results

1. mthurman

Need help installing a drain in my basement

Gary's is definitely the easiest and smartest, but I do it the way redwood does and I do it that way often. The main things I do is 1) buy a new diamond blade to fit your skil saw 2) pop chalk lines using the red irwin chalk (has more staying power than blue) on short runs or a red...
  2. mthurman

Plumbing Codes

Son a plumber and builder (do as much of the plumbing/mech as time allows) Denver Colorado IRC 2003 Quite a few in an addendum. As I was reading about the post with the fellow who got gigged on venting the horizontal 2" run with his san-t on its back, it made me think about what...
  3. mthurman

Sterling dual flushes - Rockton

First, let me say, the internet has reached another milestone in maturation when there is a forum where we can talk about toilets. Not kidding, this is a great thing. Hysterical Toto drake thread, I had to read it all to find out what the cuplrit was going to be. I am a small builder who...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks