Search results

1. patmac

Running Water Sounds In Baseboard Heat

Since it was in the teens here, we decided to get some help with this. Turns both auto vents were bad, as well as the auto fill valve. The Tech said we were a couple gallons of water away from cracking the boiler tank. I picked the Tech's brain, and watched everything, he was a good guy. I know...
  2. patmac

Hi, I did a search for Crown boilers, could not find the "oldies" section in tech support for manuals. Just from all the helpful input from you guys, I think I'm going to get some professional help on this one. The pressure is real low, the temp goes really high(over 180) in the boiler, plus...
  3. patmac

Either the bleeder valves on the boiler are all clogged up or I don't know how to work them. Also, how do I know what the proper amount of water is, by the pressure on the indicator? That is only between 8 and 10 PSI if I'm reading it correctly. Thanks
  4. patmac

Hi, We have an old ( circa 1972 ) Crown Boiler for hot water and heating. About three weeks ago, we started hearing running/rushing water sounds in the baseboard heating pipes when any of the zones turned on. It last about a minute or two, then we hear the regular moans and groans of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks