Search results

1. gbarry

Price Phister Bath/Shower Valve part

Well, I was wrong. The valve does not seem to be a PPf Avante. I am beginning to wonder if it is even PPf, but a 3rd party knockoff used in 188 two and three bath townhomes. I just went through a 2000 PPf parts catalog and it is not there. The knob and trim plate look like the Avante, but the...
  2. gbarry

Thanks very much for identifying it from my foggy description. The Avante cartridge is what I am looking for.
  3. gbarry

I own a townhouse with three bathrooms with a PPf single knob valve, push/pull on/off and turn for temperature, shower and tub, circa 1978. The cartridge is plastic, cylindrical with various slots around the diameter, relatively long, rubber seals. (Sorry, I don't have a picture as the house is...
  4. gbarry

Frozen Tank Bolts

Thanks for the help. I'll give it a try.
  5. gbarry

Frozen Tank Bolts

I have a 1978 Norris toilet that is leaking between the tank and bowl when the flush valve opens. I attempted to remove the tank in order to replace the tank/bowl gasket but the two nuts are frozen on the bolts. I soaked them with WD40 without success. I had this same problem with another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks