Search results

1. vics44

Hydrotek 1114 timer quit/installing RB timer help!

Hey Wet boots! It worked!!!!!!!:D:cool: Got up this morning at 6:00 am and checked the sprinkers and again at 7:30 am, they were on and had changed zones!! The rainbird 600i for up to 6 zones will work as a replacement for the Hydrotek 1114 two wire indexing valve system. You just have to...
  2. vics44

Wet boots, I meant to tell you the Hydrotek 1114 motor has quit working, I believe the motor is gone out. I went to lowe's and was recommended the rainbird 600i (for up to 6 zones). Their personnell was helpful but none had connected the controller up to only two wires before. I am sure other...
  3. vics44

Hey wet boot, thanks for all the information. I have the rainbird 600i controller that is pretty automated. After reading your post, I went out and found the red wire connected to just zone #1, so I moved it to the master valve connect. The white wire was put into one of the two common...
  4. vics44

I will go back to Lowe's and swap out this controler Does anyone know if the up to 6 zone rainbird controler will work with the two wires? I tried setting it up but it will not work on the auto select button but only on the manual use button (water now). Is there a way to program it to give...
  5. vics44

I built my home in Florida in 1990 and a hydrtek 1114 was installed to control the water sprinkler system. Initally had 4 zones, had another zone installed to make it five in approx 1999. Now that the timer has quit, I have decided to upgrade to a Rainbird (Up to 6 zones) timer. The hydrotek...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks