Search results

1. PIZ

Shower - leaking water through wall tile?

I was down in my basement the other day. I noticed water leaking onto the basement floor, coming from the area where our shower is located. So, I went upstairs to see if I could find a place where the caulking was ruined, but couldn't find any problems. I did notice some wall tiles (about 5)...
  2. PIZ

New Water Heater - Lower Water Pressure.

We just had our gas water heater replaced. The water pressure with the old one was strong, but with the new one it seems it has alot less pressure. What would cause this, and how can I fix it?
  3. PIZ

Basement's raised bathroom pipes leaking under the raised concrete.

I noticed a leak under my raised bathroom in the basement. I believe I'm going to have to take a sledge hammer to the concrete raised floor. Is there any way that I could run a new drain without tearing up the cement floor? Too bad they don't make a horizontal or upflush drain for a basement...
  4. PIZ

Raised basement bathroom leaking.

I noticed a leak under my raised bathroom in the basement. I believe I'm going to have to take a sledge hammer to the concrete raised floor. Any ideas on that? What would something like this cost? Every drain in the house leads right to this spot. The main pipe, the basement toilet, and the...
  5. PIZ

Water coming out of shower drain.

We bought a home (built in the 50s) last year. There is a bathroom downstairs that is built up from the floor. The shower in it has never been used since we moved in and we had boxes of moving things piled in there. We finally had some time to get to the boxes and I noticed there was quite a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks