Search results

1. Sunny Bunny

New toilet - flush leaves streaks, any suggestions

We bought the Dartmouth to replace a really old toilet because the tank cracked and the bowl needed to be resurfaced. Though I really like the look of the Dartmouth and the fact that it uses less water I am disappointed because streaks :eek: are left in the potty (below waterline) after...
  2. Sunny Bunny

Installation Instructions for Toto Guinevere and Soiree?

Toto Guinevere toilet. I've been searching for installation instructions for the Guinevere and Soiree toilet and can't find any. Are they similar to the those for the Carlyle series (MS904114 or MS884114 series)? Before I order the Guinevere I want to make sure that my water supply line...
  3. Sunny Bunny

Attractive Toilets that work? Promenade?

I've been looking at Love's recommended list of toilets and these email stream discussion and noticed that Toto is very popular. So here's my question, what attractive toilets work that don't cost an arm and a leg? Do I have to sacrifice aesthetics for function? It seems that most of the "good"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks