Search results

1. M

High End Kitchen Faucet Advice

If you want some information on installing kitchen faucet just have a look at this • assemble the tools listed on the installation sheet included in the faucet box • shut off the water supplies from the valves located under your sink & turn on the faucet to release pressure •...
  2. M

Improving pressure for sprinkles...

As far as I am concerned water pressure for your sprinkler is low just because of elevation difference. So you just need to adjust the place of sprinkler.
  3. M

do i need an exaust fan?

Well exhaust fan is must especially when you don’t have any ventilation in your bathroom.
  4. M

Loud - gurgling - bathroom sink drain

Water Heater Dilemma Hello friends I am Michel I am suffering from a problem from a week. Actually what I want is to install a water heater in my bathroom. I had consult many plumbers but many are saying that they are going to repair the heater only for 6 months after installation without...
  5. M

Becoming an Electrician?

Introduction Hello all the members of this forum My name is michel and I live in california and I am here to discuss some matters on plumbling.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks