Search results

1. milk001

Pulsatron pump issues

D is the New pump, hose blows off on the discharge side of pump (c). There is a pressure gauge on top of Jetpump.
  2. milk001

Pulsatron pump issues

Hello all, I hope i am posting in the right section. We are renting a home which had a chlorinator pump which seem to have worked but then failed, the sulfur smell is bad. I purchased a new pulsatron pump to replace it but i am having problem with the pump building too much pressure and blowing...
  3. milk001

Replacing steam boiler

OK...I might not be a "master plumber" but I am fully capable of installing a steam boiler, I do have a plumber who is working with me, its size correctly, etc, and yes I do know how to skim. My only questions were and maybe I didn't make myself clear, 1) why did they use copper not black pipe...
  4. milk001

Replacing steam boiler

flame rollout, burners fell apart
  5. milk001

Replacing steam boiler

based on the current configurations, does this setup seem correct? Also looking at the new boiler configurations, it doesnt seem exactly the same. should i just go by the new boiler configurations? i shouldnt have a problem going black pipe to copper tie in?
  6. milk001

Replacing steam boiler

I have to change out this boiler and I have a few questions. 1) why is there a u bend in the 2" pipe? Is the supply and return in the same piping? 2) do i need to add a circulator pump, Extrol tank, air scoop to the new system? I have installed boilers but steam is all new to me. any help...
  7. milk001

Shower diverter Height?

Is there specific height/code for installing a shower diverter?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks