Search results

1. vman

Navien CH-240 ASME NG

I have a Navien combi. It feeds an air handler in the basement and the other in the attic for a hydro air solution. The question I have is in regards to the "Remote Control". First of all, is the Remote Control required. 2nd, if required, does it need to be "ON" if the heat is controlled by a...
  2. vman

After the meter

I have a 3 fam I'm doing over. The service main coming from the street looks to be 3/4 and looks like it is downsize into a 5/8 meter. Currently out the meter is 1/2 inch which is feeding 3 kitches (just sinks) and 3 full baths and 3 washers. I want to replace the 1/2 inch. One plumber...
  3. vman

Jumping Door Switch

I have a Goodman with a bad door switch. It only runs when the panel is actually off. To my surprise the local parts places don't have the switch in stock and won't have them for a few days. It's been surprising cold here in MA the last few days, so I need heat and was thinking of jumping...
  4. vman

Master Flow Power Vents

Does anyone /Has anyone used this product or any similar product? Does it actually cool down the house?
  5. vman

Rheem 3010 80hd

That's the model on the plate. But I can't find anything in regards to it. Anyone ever seen one of these? Know where I can find a manual or manual to a similar model?
  6. vman

GMP-075-3 Fuse

The 3 amp fuse on this system blows EVERY year. Anyone have any suggestions as to why this happens?
  7. vman

Water Sensor

Not sure what forum this would fall in. But does anyone use or recommend any "water sensor" that alerts you if your basement starts to flood or major collection of water?
  8. vman

Water Heater Size

I'm having a laundry area built out for my 3 fam. I was going to have 1 washer/dryer. I was thinking of 10 gallon electric water heater. Now I'm wondering whether that is the correct size. I haven't finalized on the the washer (make/model). But I do know it's going to be top loaded. So if you...
  9. vman

One2Flush on a Toto Drake

Anyone use this product, one2flush, (you should be able to google it). Have u used it anywhere, but specificially have you used it or do you think it will work on a Toto Drake? - Thankx
  10. vman

Ground Rod Dryer

I was building out a basement laundry. The electrical main is grounded to a rod in my basement. The rod sticks up about a foot or so. I'm wondering if there is any issue placind a dryer or washer near it?
  11. vman

Water Heater on platform

I was thinking of building a base for the water heater to keep it off the basement floor. Was orginally thinking form out a concrete 1-2 inch platform. Then thought pressure treated wood. Now I'm debating whether pressure or any wood is good for a water heater base.
  12. vman

Washer Drain Vent

I'm placing a laundry area under the stairs of my 3 fam. The house waste drain is about 4-5 feet away. The stack is about 20 feet away. For venting of the DWV I was thinking of taping into the stack vent in the attic, running it down to the basement along side the chimney and then horizontally...
  13. vman

Tub pitch

I noticed that water was dripping out of my tub after showers. I put a torpedo level on the front and it looks like it pitches a bit out. The wall and floor are tiled. Any easy was to level this?
  14. vman

HVAC in Attic Noisey

I have an HVAC installed in my attic. The bottom of the system is essentially the vent in my ceiling as the return. Extremely loud (thanks dad). I was thinking about having it lifted, closing off that vent and then run a return on the floor of the attic down (essentially the celing of my hall)...
  15. vman

Brass & Iron

I had to change a shut off on my water heater from a wrench type black pipe shut off to a simple half turn shut. The shut off is brass. Are there any known issues with brass to black pipe (is that iron) connections or metals? Also I used TFE paste. Is that cool with gas (brass & black pipe)...
  16. vman

Toto Sweats?

I just installed a Toto Drake. I noticed that the tanks sweats, where the old crane didn't. Is this common? Also, I installed the drake over an offset flange. Is this cool or do you think I'm in for some trouble down the road? Everything seems to be working.
  17. vman

Drake Tank

Had one of my handy men put in a drake in a unit. Is the tank suppose to wobble alittle or not? Or is it suppose to stiff/steady as a one piece? Any ideas?
  18. vman

What's best for a 10 inch rough in

Wanted a Drake or utlramax, unfortunately I only have a 10 inch rough in. What's the word on the best option (toilet) for a 10 inch rough in?
  19. vman

Crane 4290?

Use more than 3 pieces of paper and it's clogged! I was trying to find info on a crane 4290 toilet, yet I can't. All I keep finding is Atlas, but there's a big crane logo right there on the bowl. Any word on what type of toiler (obvioulsy it's crane) but what family of product line? Is it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks