Search results

1. IaHawk

Water Heater Trouble Shooting

Hi all. I've been having some issues with my water heater and I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice. We are having our basement finished, and I had some issues with the original plumbers (see separate post). In any event, I'm on company #2 and so far so good. They will not be...
  2. IaHawk

Aquapex expansion question (Wirsbo)

Hi all. Quick question. I'm having some plumbing work done in my basement and the guys that I hired typically work with PEX?? as opposed to the Wirsbo Aquapex that is in the rest of my house. They are matching what I have and they are using the expansion tool. They made a bunch of...
  3. IaHawk

Leaking Plumbing Vent (inside)

Hi all, I've got a leak problem that I think I may be able to handle myself, but I'm wondering the best way to go about it. I am a novice, but I have actually joined some pvc pipe together. Noticed a little black spot on our son's ceiling (drywall) and thought I'd better check it out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks