Search results

1. ShinerBurke

Danze Faucets

Any good? I've never heard of them before, but my wife loves a kitchen faucet and pot filler made by Danze. Opinions?
  2. ShinerBurke

So much for me buying a Drake or Ultramax

Dealer here wants $500 for the Drake and $750 for the Ultramax. Both without seats. Most showrooms will quote retail pricing to protect the plumbers that use them. If they don't quote from the book, they won't be used by the home builders and plumbers that are their main source of business...
  3. ShinerBurke

Toto Drake or Ultramax

Building a new house and need 3 toilets. Been reading about the Toto line, thankfully because I was about to buy a Kohler, but can't reach a decision between the Drake and the Ultramax. Can someone give me a breakdown on the pros and cons of each? Also...is the Toto Cyclone flushing system...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks