Search results

1. John07

240v 60amp service

Sorry, Here is the link http://vulcanequipment.com/Vulcan/Products/products.aspx?brand=Vulcan&cid=2&gid=36&scid=3
  2. John07

240v 60amp service

Hello Thanks for all your answers. I just got a chance to read them. So will a 50A plug and recepticle work in this case. It pulls 53A. Is the 50A plug and recepticle underated? The 50A would be easier to find and alot cheaper. (30bucks vs 120bucks) I just want to make sure that when I am done...
  3. John07

240v 60amp service

Hello Hoping to get some advise on wiring a 240v 60amp single phase oven. I have a few questions. 1) will #6 be ok with an oven pulling 53 amps? 2) I would like to install a 60amp plug and recepticle. This is a 3 wire with ground. Do the ground and neutral have to be as large as the hot...
  4. John07

Tile shower drain problem

I was just wondering if I have to use cement to secure my new smaller flange drain? It moves side to side and up and down a little. Can I use the deck mud under the flange to tighten it up and level it? I still have to put a slope on the floor then the pan and then more deck mud. Thanks JohnT
  5. John07

Tile shower drain problem

I have just removed a ci shower drain and found that under it is 1 1/2" copper pipe. This is a concrete slab house. I live in Oklahoma. Is this right? This ci drain had a threaded coupling in it and then it was soldered to the 1 1/2" copper pipe. Thanks JohnT
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks