Search results

1. pks71

Another dumb ques.

I'm a newbie installing a new tub. When I took the old tub out the waste/overflow pipe came off. Its made of copper. So right now I'm looking at the floor and just have a small length(2-3inch) of copper pipe there. The other part of the pipe that attaches to the overflow/waste is also copper and...
  2. pks71

Want toilet diagram

I'm just changing out toilets and never done it before. I'm assuming it's a piece of cake but would like to see a diagram.
  3. pks71

ASAP! Disconecting waste drain

I did a search but have limited patience. Im sure this has been asked a million times, just couldn't find it. Im in nova scotia tring to take out the originaltub (35yrs old). I have a cheap steel tub to replace it. My million dollar ques is how do you disconnect the waste water drain. Please...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks