Search results

1. Squ1rrel

Which A/C setting is more efficient?

Hey All, With those nice 100+ degree summers rolling in, I had one rather asinine question for all the HVAC gurus here. Which is more efficient when I am gone all day? Completely shutting my A/C off, or setting it to a higher setting than when I am home, such as 80-85 degrees. My apartment is...
  2. Squ1rrel

The Longest Service Call

Just saw this article this morning, so i wanted to ask the plumbers here. How much would you charge for THIS service call? http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/28/science/space/28nasaw.html?hp
  3. Squ1rrel

Third floor a/c

I just moved into a 3rd floor apartment, first time in this large of a building. since I have moved, I have noticed 2 problems with my A/C. First, it never seem to cool off the apartment. I had the thermostat set for 75 last night, as far as I know it never dropped that low...and it was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks