Search results

1. billhayton

Can Shark bite fittings be used on Pex?

thanks for the reply Useful posts I've checked them out and you are right...its up to the city if its ok or not
  2. billhayton

Can Shark bite fittings be used on Pex?

Just want to know if it is to code to use Shark bite fittings here in California
  3. billhayton

On Noritz Tankless why can first vertical run of vent be 3' or less?

you guys are good... Makes sense the condensate accumulation is not something noritz or anyone else wants running back to unit. thanks for the posts
  4. billhayton

installing tankless with recirculating hot water

thanks for reply After much research yes your are right using any recirculated water with this tankless will cut warranty 7 years. However, the warranty does state if only potable, non recirculated water is used - warranty ok. I believe I will put a check valve on hot side of unit then add...
  5. billhayton

On Noritz Tankless why can first vertical run of vent be 3' or less?

Installing Noritz 931 and read the first vertical run cannot exceed 3'..if you add a horizontal section and then go vertical again that ok. Any reason for this...does too much vertical venting cause suffocation of unit?
  6. billhayton

installing noritz 931 Just read the post about rannai.... I like the idea of adding a small tanked water heater on the recirculated loop. That seems like best idea Unless you guys (or gals) have other ideas
  7. billhayton

Any tips on where to install hot water recirculation pump...mfg. directions make it complicated
  8. billhayton

3" copper closet flange

hard to find I appreciate the feedback.. I could cut pipe and transition to ABS, but that requires a hole in ceiling. It would be easier to sweat a new 3" flange. Plumbing supply has never heard of 3' flange in copper
  9. billhayton

3" copper closet flange

Yes, this house has all copper sewer lines. I need to find a 3'" closet flange in copper. Are they out there? Help Bill
  10. billhayton

water heater installation

A condominium here in california needs an electric water heater replaced. THe water heater is in a closet in the middle of the kitchen with no drain reachable. This condo was built in 50's. Only way to run drain for pan or pressure relief would be to go through about 20 feet of cabinets to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks