Search results

1. lwerdmann

New pump or replace check valve

Hi everyone, first off I'll give you some of my initial problem then my quick fix and now need advice on my next step. My pump would cycle then as soon as it shut of the water would start flowing back into the well. I caught this after a guy at the electric company was giving me suggestions...
  2. lwerdmann

Rheem Powervent 2 pilot flame question.

I'll start with the initial problem, no hot water. I went to the water heater, Rheem Powervent 2 on LP gas, opened the access panel to the spark ignitor/pilot assembly to see what was happening. I turned off the power to the unit and when I flipped it on I heard the ignitor start popping like...
  3. lwerdmann

No water in house, but pressure in tank.

Hi, this is my first post so I hope I can give enough information to figure out this problem. To start off last night when I went to bed the water was working fine, I used the the bathroom and kitchen. This morning my wife got up and said we have no water. I opened some of the faucets and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks