Search results

1. jrbales

Toilet Splash on Elongated Bowl

No problem with Ultramax I can report that I've never had a spash problem with the Toto Ultramax with the elongated bowl.
  2. jrbales

Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with TEFLON

Pete: Listen to the part of you that says return it and buy the Toto. You won't be disappointed! I've had my Toto Ultramax for nearly three years now and won't even consider any other brand if I ever have to buy a new toilet(s) again. It's beautiful and simply the best at what it does. It may...
  3. jrbales

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

Nearly 3 yrs with the Toto Ultramax I left a review of the Toto Ultramax 1-piece toilet that I had installed in my condo in the spring of 2005. It will soon be three years and I'm still extremely happy with my Toto Ultramax and wouldn't even consider any other brand or model if I were in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks