Search results

1. bugguts

HOw do you clean a tankless coil.?

After ruling out the taco mixing valve as the problem ( we hope) We reserached the problem a bit , and assume its a funky tankless coil. We get hot starts on the water........ ,then runs pretty kool...... and with this weather , Im kinda tired of cold showers at 5 in the AM So...
  2. bugguts

taco 5000 not working..??

we have a relatively new Taco mixer valve 5000...... cold going in ........ very hot coming out of the coil to the valve,,,,,,,, lukewarm ( at best) going into the domestic water system ! Cold showers ! I have the valved turned all the way ,counterclockwise (H) but still the same ...
  3. bugguts

new shower stems still leaking

after running to 3 stores to locate the right stem{ I beleive I have the right one ) And finding a single shower steam socket w/o having to buy a set of 6,,,,, I replaed the stems,, turned the h2o on and no water cmae pouring out..until I opened the valves and water came pouring out...
  4. bugguts

renovating unisulated attic

we will start to renovate an uninsulated attic........ the floor is presently insulated ( living area ceilings) with loose insulation placing new floor over that the question is , should we place that thin polyfoam sheeting for venting up in the rafters as well as use batts..... and we...
  5. bugguts

5 circulators + argo arm 6

.........need suggestions/tips.......left in the lurch by a "plumber" who is now residing with the " state"..........:D [CENTER][CENTER] I have all the circulators on one circuit... now we want to 1) put in thermostats in each room.. using The ''round ct 87'' in most for heat only main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks