Search results

1. Bobrobert

What's the best way to "start up" a newly pumped septic tank?

Just had my septic tank pumped and now I need to start it back working. What would you recommend to get this tank up to speed? I have bought a box of Rid-X and will use that. But they recommend one box every month from now on. The cost is about 70 dollars a year and won't make or break me...
  2. Bobrobert

Septic/Leach Field question......

Hope this is the correct place for this question, and bear with me if I don’t use the correct terminology: I have a septic tank and leach field system that is almost 20 years old. Most of that time there has only been two people using it. Nothing has ever been done to the system; it has...
  3. Bobrobert

Noisy Shower control knob - really noisy.

Hi all - brand new to this forum and will start out asking for help determining why my shower control knob is so darn noisy. I have two showers in the house and they both are the same. They are Delta's and they both have this high pitched water flow noise coming from the control knob area when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks